Ya know I manipulate time so that I get more than just 1 day for a birthday. Feel free to do the same yourself. My birthday month starts September 15 and ends on November 15 - yep, bonus - cause birthday month is 2 months long!So this year during birthday month (lots of circular stuff):
- Both of my hometown teams still played baseball into October
- Bloodmoon Lunar Eclipse
- New Handrail by Steve Baker of Whollyterra
- "Guitar" quilt came home
- Sisterly Reunion birthday gathering!
- Watermelon Cake - WATERMELON, fruit with homemade whipped cream icing - best birthday cake!
- Saw my mommy and daddy two separate visits
- Wore a tiara - with BLUE hair (wig, not my real hair)
- Got asymmetric haircut (my real hair)
- Big deal day job twice yearly meeting presented the data on data to lunar scientists
- Big deal art job yearly event, where astronaut who quilted in space, Karen Nyberg gave a keynote
- Rode a scooter (while in blue hair and tiara)
- laughed so hard I was crying (this is a good thing) - not while on the scooter, but that was pretty fun
- Smiled at an old pup that reminded me of Lucky
- Watched video of Lucky singing happy birthday earlier this year
- Demonstrated techniques for not so traditional quilt I designed as part of a traditional shop-hop (featuring a moon)
- Got on the twitter... love that I am calling it "the twitter"...
- Had a logo designed so I can get a superhero costume made (slightly kidding)
- Held various 70's dance party studio retreats
- Watched the sunset - remembering to look outside office window in the evening!
Eh, that's kinda impressive huh? Oh, that's just the beginning... I'm keeping one of my birthday month adventures a secret for now...
Can't wait to share!